Monday, March 9, 2009

First Hair Cut

Arielle's hair was getting too long and too messy. So on Saturday Mr. Money and I took her for her first hair cut. Overall Arielle was a good girl. When we got there, I got to pick a video (supposedly Arielle's fav video) that would be played on a TV infront of her, while she gets her haircut. I was having a hard time picking out a video because honestly, I didnt think Arielle has a favorite one, I mean one that would get 100% of her attention. So after spending 5 mins trying to decide which one, I eeny-meeny-miny-moe a video (dont even remember what I picked). So finally was her turn, we put her on the little car seat, took her sweater off (to avoid getting all the hair there) and they draped her. She was first very amused by everything and didnt know what was going on nor what to expect. Wait till the stylist get near her with the water bottle and started spraying her hair. She started to whine. A cartoon was playing on this TV infront of her, but she was not paying attention. All she wanted was to get away, so she started to make these annoying loud fake cries, and kept on trying to stand up. Mr. Money and I both needed to hold her down when the Stylist's cutting her hair. Boy, she is one strong little girl. She even managed to kick off one of her shoe. The most difficult part was cutting her bangs. I had to hold both her arms from behind while Mr. Money held her face so the stylist can cut the bangs. Finally it was done! I like her new haircut!

Since it was her very first hair cut, she got a certificate and lock of her baby(first)hair.

here are some pix:
before pic-> during hair cut-> an after pic taken later that evening at grandmas









4 comments: