I got home and rushed to see her. My poor baby, if you didnt know, you would think she got beaten by someone real bad. She got this huge red spot near her eye, and this red line on the right side of her forehead, and it looked like she hit her head on the edge of the table. Mr. Money and I both felt like we could cry just by looking at her. FIL was the same, he got very upset.. but I guess, with a 'toddler-to-be' sometimes these things are inevitable. But still, it hurts me just to look at her and I rather be the one that's hurt. Now it's moments like this I wish I was a SAHM and be at home to take good care of her..
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Boo Boo
This morning while I was at work, the nanny called me to apologize, said something about Arielle fell and hurt herself while she was changing her poop diaper..and went on saying something else which I couldn't understand because she speaks ToiShan and she has huge accent when speaking cantonese. I told her not to worry about it as it happens because Arielle's very active and sometimes she's too fast to catch her. Later during lunch time I called my FIL to see if Arielle's ok, and if she was bleeding etc. FIL told me she got some redness near her eye and she seemed to be fine.
I got home and rushed to see her. My poor baby, if you didnt know, you would think she got beaten by someone real bad. She got this huge red spot near her eye, and this red line on the right side of her forehead, and it looked like she hit her head on the edge of the table. Mr. Money and I both felt like we could cry just by looking at her. FIL was the same, he got very upset.. but I guess, with a 'toddler-to-be' sometimes these things are inevitable. But still, it hurts me just to look at her and I rather be the one that's hurt. Now it's moments like this I wish I was a SAHM and be at home to take good care of her..

I got home and rushed to see her. My poor baby, if you didnt know, you would think she got beaten by someone real bad. She got this huge red spot near her eye, and this red line on the right side of her forehead, and it looked like she hit her head on the edge of the table. Mr. Money and I both felt like we could cry just by looking at her. FIL was the same, he got very upset.. but I guess, with a 'toddler-to-be' sometimes these things are inevitable. But still, it hurts me just to look at her and I rather be the one that's hurt. Now it's moments like this I wish I was a SAHM and be at home to take good care of her..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, poor baby! :(
ReplyDeleteBut you're right - with a toddler, these things are inevitable. Don't worry, she'll heal in no time and will be back to her normal self. :)
Aiya... poor Arielle. It hurts me just by looking at her picture.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Goes to show you she's a trooper and a tough lil cookie raised by a tough & strong Mommy. She looks ok... just a lil bruised.
ReplyDeleteMy new motto: THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
She's not a toddler-to-be anymore -- she's a full-fledged TODDLER NOW!
BTW, Megan has the same PJs!
poor Arielle :(
ReplyDelete