* they mispelled Arielle's name on the birthday cake
* Arielle cried multiple times at her bday party
* Megan was very brave, went down the HUGE slide with her daddy
* My MIL was BRAVE as well, she went down the HUGE slide (even I was scared, but then I am a big chicken anyways)
* Took my SIL 7 Whole mins to finally go down the huge slide *LOL* good thing she doesn't know of this blog
* We had ALOT of cupcakes at the party, both real and fake. Real yummy ones by KC, and my cupcake placecard/photo holder
*Forgot to take a group pic of the B2B crowd
*Everyone tells me the dumplings (even the event coordinator there at the place) were good and because I ordered too little of it, I didn't get to try one -- i hope they were really good!
* we had 2 sets of twins at the party, both sets are under the age of two. It made total of 15 toddlers, oh wait, 14 toddlers + 1 baby Cat at the party. We actually had more adults than kids there. And the adults I bet you had much more fun than the kiddies.
Other recaps:
* Mommy made Arielle wait till her real birthday to actually open her birthday presents
* Arielle cut 2 bday cakes this year, one at her party; another one on her actual birthday
* Surpringly this time Arielle received more clothes than toys, and alot of gift cards and red envelopes(which are always welcomed by mommy)
* Mommy managed to misplace one of the gift card given by Auntie Megan and Uncle Louie at the party, midst of all the caziness. But luckily, she's able to get the card no from Auntie Megan's sales receipt and called up TRU to have them reissue one
* Arielle hit her head on the edge of a table 2 days after her birthday, now that's something new for the birthday girl :D but she's a trooper, already back to her own self
* 2 days after Arielle's bday, she's started to push the walker/pusher car around the house without us holding us. Very proud of her.
Overall, We(uh, Arielle) had a wonderful first birthday. The next time I have big party for her will be when she's around 5 or 6 or atleast when she knows what celebrating birthday means. But I felt it was important(for us, Mr.Money and I) to have a first birthday party because turning 1 is a huge milestone, and also a celebration for both Mr. Money and I, that we 'survived' and did a good job this past year.. *patting ourselves on the back* but.. still many, many, many more years to go
Happy bithday baby!


What a cute recap! Happy birthday, A!
ReplyDeleteThanks Auntie Pinkie :D
ReplyDelete