Friday, March 27, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic 2009

I am Arielle's Mommy, and I admit I have problems.. I am a S-H-O-P-A-H-O-L-I-C. I've always loved online shopping because it's so convenient, and can bascially be anywhere..work, home, anytime, as long as there's a computer and internet connection. All I need to do is click left and right and the items will be shipped to me at home.

My addictions have gotten worse ever since I become a mommy because I have an excuse now to shop more. And lately my addictions have become worsER, ever since my dear friend N (you know who you are )whom I talk to at work introduced me to bargain shopping online. And here I am suck into that addiction and no turning back. So every day at work, we look at bargains, things to buy.

I work just to pay my cc bill, I work so I can buy stuff for Arielle

Last week I told myself I am done with shopping for the month (although not many days left in the month). But just today, I broke my promise.. I am guilty as charge:




hopefully this is the last purchase for the month(crossing fingers, 3 more days till April) This is a good buy, I keep on telling myself after I placed my order, it's an 'educational' toy and she'll love it.. i keep on telling myself =P

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Can I tempt you buy a book called Confessions of a Shopahlic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much was that and where did you get it? I got ours from buybuybaby but only cause i had a giftcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mashi - why you removed your first post.. what did you write?? LOL

    @kc - i bought from amazon coz i was dying to buy one.. yep i know you had gc.. damn woman that thing is expensive !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat. The recession is not slowing us down one bit, is it? We are all shop-ma-holics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess that book is useless...

    ReplyDelete