Arielle's learning to walk now and she LOVES it. She's doing it every second and forever energetic but Mommy's tired from following her around. When she walks she's like a little penguin waddling around. I just thought this was so funny and couldn't help to share it.
As you can see from the video she's still not so balanced and loves to bump into me
By the way if you ever wonder what in the world am I blogging 1:30am in the morning? Well it was because I fell asleep earlier tucking Arielle in and just woke up like 20 mins ago realizing I still haven't washed her bottles and other stuff.. I am taking this short period of time to update a little While waiting for the water to be boiled. I promise to update more often soon when I have more time
She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd yea, bad mommy !!! you dont update enough! =P
Aw, I love it! I love how she's laughing while she's waddling, hehe.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. As a mother of a toddler I totally understand how you would do chores in the early AM.
ReplyDelete