Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy day!

We went to Staten Island Mall today to take Arielle's One Year Old birthday photos. Boy, it was soo many people, we spent 2 hours taking pix and it was a work out for Mr. Money and I. Arielle was just so cranky and clingy it was so hard to get some good shots of her. She did not want to stand or sit there by herself. She wanted mommy. By the time we got to her second outfit, she was all cries. Thank goodness I brougt some puffs with me so she was able to last for few more minutes till we quickly snapped the last few shots. The photographer was very patient and she managed to take a few good shots. I think she snapped more than 50+ shots and we got 29 good shots. And among the 29 ones we chose 10 of them to purchase. Overall Mr Money & I are very happy with the photos despite the fact that Arielle was extremely cranky and tired. Of course, it cannot compare to the other ones we took with a PROFESSIONAL photographer, but compare with the $ that we paid. This one we like alot. I think we may go back again

Too lazy to upload all the proofs since I already have them in my facebook. So here are just a few:











After a long day, Arielle was pooped:




And one last thing, wanted to show off the new hair clip Auntie Winnie made for Arielle - so cute! love it. Arielle will be modeling more of Auntie Winnie's products soon

5 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the clip on her- I'll be making dragons, baby chicks and owl clips soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones of her in the white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! this is sweetsandribbonswifey from xanga. I blog more on this site. I can't believe Arielle is 1 already!

    ReplyDelete