Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Evil Mommy

Mommy got lazy so just gonna post recent videos of Arielle. Ever since she learned how to walk and knowing she can get around places independently, Arielle's had much more confidence in herself.. and She's been more agressive, adventurous, and of course, still very bratty, if not more than before.

I can't help but laugh every single time I watch this video.. Mommy so mean



Lately Arielle's really good at faking her cries and at times it gets very annoying. But we try to make fun of her and usually that makes her laugh too




And this one just being her silly self

3 comments:

  1. I watched the first one at least 3x and laughed hysterically each time. Megan does the same thing as Arielle in the second video. Third video is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all cute videos! i love them. even the fake cry is cute too.

    ReplyDelete