So Mr Money and I went to check out this place last week. This place is fairly new, they just opened a bit more than 3 months ago. So I have no complain about the cleanliness of the facility. After checking out this place, I feel that it's more suitable for older kids (6+ yrs old) or even for the adults, not so much for the little kiddies. But it's OK, like I said, we'll have more adults coming than kids, and most of the kids coming won't know how to play anyways. So by booking this place, hopefully the adults will get to participate and play and have a good time as well. I like this place. So we put down a deposit right away. Actually it was me that put down the deposit, Mr Money has no complains, he let me do whatever I feel like.
Since I was so bored at work today, I started writing out the invites for Arielle's party, and sent them all out after work. I was going to order new personalized bday invites but I decided to use the generic ones provided by the party place. 1) saves me time and $; 2) there's this waiver/consent form the participating guests need to fill out and signed before playing. So by using their invites - which includes a waiver saves me and the guests time, they can sign ahead of time and just bring it with them when they come.
Fellow B2B mommies/babies, expect to receive yours in the mail tomorrow or monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment