Thursday, January 8, 2009

Teething

Arielle was very cranky tonight when I put her to sleep. She's normally not like this, and is a very good girl when I put her to sleep. I would give her her pacifier, give her her little teddy bear and put her next to me on my bed, and normally within 10-15mins she would go to sleep by herself. But not today, and not last night either.

Then I noticed she has another tooth sprouting. My poor baby, no wonder she was so tired but couldn't go to sleep herself and kept on crying. I then remembered I bought this Gentle Naturals Teething Drops. I was desparate so decided to give it a try. And it worked like a charm! She soon calmed down and stopped crying, so I put her down on my bed, and within minutes she went to sleep by herself.

Now to think of it, she was cranky last night prob due to her teething. I blamed Mark for irritated her last night causing her not be able sleep.. opps

My friend told me to give her Tylenol if it gets bad, I will give it a try tomorrow if she's still very cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment