Wow, time flies! I've been very lazy and holding off planning Arielle's first birthday party. I realize that I actually don't have that much time left cuz it's already almost mid Jan. In a bit more than 2 months, Arielle will be 1! Where did all the time go?
I had NO idea where to host Arielle's party that's why I've been procrastinating. I didn't want to think about it because it feel like another wedding to plan..well sort of. You know what I mean. I know I don't have to make that big an event but I feel the need to do something for her first birthday party.
But THANK GOD for my older sister, who just recently became a SAHM and being that she's already 'been there, done that' I can always ask her for anything. So she gave me some really good ideas where to host Arielle's party. Funny how Arielle's bday party will actually has more adults than kids. And the kids that are coming will be mostly infants or toddlers, the oldest would be my niece, who's only 3 yrs. Old. So I had 3 places in mind thinking that although it's a baby's birthday party it should also be fun for the adults that are attending as well. After careful consideration, the first 2 places are OUT.. why? BUDGET. So I am left with 1 place and we are planning to check it out this weekend. I am actually very excited about it. Hopefully both the daddy and I will like it so we can put down a deposit and considered it planned.
Will keep you posted
Congrats on your blog! I'll be an avid follower of Arielle's adventures.
ReplyDelete