Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update

It's been a long time since I last updated.. hmm 4 months? Life's been busy, but good busy. Thanksgiving came and gone and now we are busy preparing for Christmas. Christmas is one of my most favorite holiday and I will make sure it's so special it will become Arielle's too! Although this not her first Christmas but really, it'll be her first time seeing us put up and light the tree, wrapping presents, baking cookies, etc.

Arielle's in her 20th month going to 21 months next week. Cannot believe in a few months she will be 2! What she's up to now? With this little girl, there's never a dull moment. She's forever climbing, jumping, touching things she's not supposed to touch..And we are forever chasing after her.

Talking, yes talking and repeating everything I say. It's the cutest thing to see her mimick us. She talks alot now, mostly chinese (cantonese) and little english. I am not worry she doesnt speak much english. In fact we are only allowed to speak chinese to her. I am sure when she starts school her english will be better than chinese. Strange thing, I can't believe I am saying this -- but I feel like I want a second baby now ! hahaha. I miss the feeling of holding an infant in my arm (Arielle doesnt sit still much now)..miss that feeling of being needed/wanted by an little individual.. hahaha. I think every mom has that feeling at some point sometimes during their life?

I promise to update more often. But before we say good bye here are some recent pix

No comments:

Post a Comment