Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Show Off

Since Arielle becoming more active, playful and beginning to understand and inmitate us, she picked up a few things and do them well so we called it her "tricks". Mr Money has been such a show off! At every change he gets, to strangers on the street, at the restaurants, train etc. I know he's a pround daddy, but there are times when he does it I just rolled my eyes because it's a bit embarassing. Especially when he shows her off while another kid's around(around her age) and doesn't know how to do these. . I can't tell him no because I know he's just proud.

Here Mr Money showing her off at the restaurant to the strangers next to us:

2 comments:

  1. hi there, it's chenchan, omg, arielle is becoming SOOO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chenchan! thankS1 good to see u here! how's chloe?

    ReplyDelete