Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boo Boo #2

My poor baby, got her boo boo #2. She was having so much fun playing at Auntie Karen's house, with her cousin Kody. The two of them only 5 months apart. They were walking in and out between the little room (where us were playing MJ) and the living room where Mr. Money was watching TV. The two of them came in and then were rushing out again. Arielle in the front, her cousin Kody behind, he pushed her accidentally and she knocked down on the floor. My heart sunk. Arielle burst into tears and started crying so loud that hurt my ears and my heart. Mr Money rushed to her and thought she was ok. Then he saw her bleeding. Apparently when she fell she knocked her whole face on the floor and she was bleeding. I thought something had broken thank goodness her face/nose is still OK. My poor baby. I so wanted to cry too when I saw her. We laid her down, put ice on her forehead. Good thing she wasnt bleeding that much only 1 or 2 drops. Her bleeding stopped but her right side of her lip all swollened. After she got hurt all she wanted to do was cling on to me and didn't want to let go.

I held her and walked her around the house and soon she calmed down. Then 15 mins later I gave her jook. My poor baby, such a good girl, back to her old silly self again, being happy and joking and laughing with her partially swollened lip

Her swollen lip had gone down a few hours later. But still seeing her hurt, hurts me so bad.


This is her before when she was having so much fun:




After she got hurt:


3 comments: